Stand-Up Paddle Board Group Lesson at St Kilda
Join a stand-up paddle board group lesson and experience the fastest growing water sport in the world! This is a 90 minute lesson, comprised of 30 minutes of instruction, and 60 minutes free paddling.
With all action sports, it is important that you learn the correct technique from day one and stand-up paddle boarding is no different.
Your instructor will have you paddling effectively in a short space of time, and ensure you end your lesson with adequate knowledge to paddle on your own. Lessons are conducted in a safe and nurturing environment and in a format that all family members can enjoy.
- Safety on the water
- Familiarity with SUP equipment
- Safe carrying of your equipment
- Basic paddle strokes and turns
- Correct posture and position whilst paddling
- Safe entry and exit from the water
- Using the paddle for stability
- Advanced strokes for turning and catching waves
- Basic core fitness workout