L'activité n'est pas disponible, essayez une autre recherche !
Private Ring of Kerry Bus Tour from Cork for 1-12 Passengers
On this tour of the beautiful Ring of Kerry, you can depart from anywhere within a 20 mile radius of Cork city. You decide a pick up time and place that suits you (Hotel, airport, street, etc). We offer flexible touring for over 10 hours and can stop wherever you like on route.
Our experienced local guides will give you excellent commentary, stories, jokes, craic and maybe even a song or 2. You'll return back to your chosen finish point within a 20 mile radius of Cork city
Probably the most famous tour in Ireland
- Touring the majestic Iveragh Peninsula
- World famous coastal scenery, mountain views and pristine lakes
- Enjoy a stop at Killorglin, Glenbeigh, Waterville, Sneem and much more
- Find out where star wars was filmed
- Experience Killarney National Park
- Lots of quaint villages and towns to explore
- Options to stops at the Bog Village, KIssane Sheep Farm, Muckross House, Ross Castle and much more (cover charge)
- Take time out at Staigue Fort, Torc Waterfall, Kenmare Stone Circle and Aghadoe Heights (No cover charge)
- Enjoy the highlights of Killarney
- Arrive back in Cork to a finish point of your choice
- Lots of restaurants on route to choose from