Panorama Wildlife Sanctuary and Garden Tour
Panorama Garden Estate is an Australian garden and wildlife reserve situated on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia. Only a one hour drive from Melbourne or 10 mins from Rosebud.
Covering over 20 acres, of the 55-acre property there are 19 separate gardens as well a large range of Australian native plants in a unique setting with panoramic views for over 100 kilometres overlooking Bass Straight and Port Philip Bay
Over 20,000 plants have been introduced, set amongst more than 8,000 tons of rock work. There are 19 separate garden areas surrounded by lakes, streams and waterfalls.
The wildlife includes a large range of Australian farm and native animals such as rare albino kangaroos, wallabies, emus, alpacas, miniature goats, cows and sheep as well as many native and pet birds such as peacocks, geese, swans and parrots.
There are 2 tours to choose from. A full day tour departing from Melbourne or a self drive 2 hour tour. Please visit out website for further information.
Panorama Garden Estate offers the visitor a unique and unforgettable garden and wildlife experience.
- Panorama Garden Estate entry
- 19 Garden displays.
- Over 50 native and farm animals.
- Home to Australia’s rare white Kangaroos.
- Waterfalls, lakes, wetlands and rain forest.
- Views for over 100 kilometres over Bass Strait and Port Philip Bay.
- Limited number of small group tours are available each week.
- A world of natural beauty only one hour’s drive from Melbourne’s CBD.