Mt Field National Park and Russell Falls from Hobart
Enjoy the beauty of the Derwent Valley, explore Mt Field National Park and visit the oldest trout hatchery in the Southern Hemisphere you journey north on this morning tour from Hobart.
Stop at one of the oldest national parks in Australia - The Mount Field National Park. Walk under a stunning Fern Tree Canopy and discover the magnificent Russell Falls - a nature lovers delight!
- Feed the trout and salmon at the oldest trout hatchery in the Southern Hemisphere
- Downtown Hobart and shopping precincts
- Travel north west skirting Mt Wellington and follow the Derwent River
- Suburbs of Glenorchy and Claremount - the home of Cadbury's Chocolate
- Look for native birds along the shores of the Derwent River
- The beautiful Derwent Valley - tiny towns and agriculture
- New Norfolk - heart of the Derwent River Valley
- Experience the stillness of rainforest fernglades at Mt Field National Park
- Majestic tall treeferns provide a canopy for a delightful walk alongside a forest stream
- Witness the spectacle of Russell Falls
- Return alongside the Derwent River crossing the Bowen Bridge overlooking the Incat catamaran factory