Introductory Stand Up Paddleboard Experience from Anglesea
Conducted on Anglesea River. Experience stand up paddleboarding on the beautiful inland waterways of Anglesea. The tour includes stand up paddleboard skills starting from the basics. Participants must be 10 years and over, competent swimmers and confident in the water. Best suited to teens and adults.
Experience stand up paddleboarding on the beautiful inland waterways of Anglesea and Aireys Inlet on this 1.5 hour tour. Participants under the age of 12-years old must be accompanied by an adult. All equipment is supplied for over 12 year olds. It is recommended that younger - or smaller participants bring their own wetsuit.
- Meet your guide at Wray Street, Anglesea or Aireys Inlet Estuary (depending on the departure point chosen during your booking process)
- Introduction by the instructor.
- Wetsuit sizes and equipment distributed.
- Skills and lessons by instructor
- Stand Up Paddleboard basics in the water and orientation
- Stand Up Paddleboard session in the river
- Return to your original departure point