L'activité n'est pas disponible, essayez une autre recherche !
Half-Day Richmond and Bonorong Tour from Hobart
Sample Tasmania's history and wildlife on this 3-hour, cruise ship friendly tour of Bonorong wildlife sanctuary and historic Richmond village.
Relax with a drive in the iconic Coal River Valley wine region. Get up close and person to Tasmanian wildlife such as the wombat, wallabies and the famous Tasmanian devil. Learn about Tasmanian's troubled convict history at Australia's oldest bridge, Richmond bridge. Wander amongst 19th century, convict built sandstone buildings and view the iconic Coal River Valley vineyard region on a scenic drive back to Hobart.
- Tours leave at 9am or 1pm
- 30-minute scenic drive along the Derwent river to Bonorong wildlife sanctuary.
- Visit the wonderful Bonorong wildlife sanctuary, feed kangaroos, get up close with wombats and Tasmanian Devils (1-hour)
- Learn about the convict and early settler history of Hobart and Tasmania.
- View Australia's oldest bridge while sipping freshly brewed tea & coffee (15-minutes).
- Learn about the rich cultural history of Richmond as you wander the amongst the sandstone buildings (30-minutes).
- View the famous Coal River Valley wine region on a relaxing drive back to Hobart (30-minutes).
- Guided by qualified Eco-Guides, you will experience Tasmania like a local. Your guide will love sharing Tasmania and will bring to life the natural and cultural history that makes up the Island State.