FLINDERS RANGES and OUTBACK 3 Day Small Group 4WD Eco Safari
This is an exciting small group Eco-Adventure in the famous Flinders Ranges.
You will see the incredible rock formation of Wilpena pound and the Ranges themselves. This is a tour that includes an abundance of wildlife, wilderness, local aboriginal artworks and culture as well as multiple accommodation options from sleeping under the stars in a tent to luxury Eco-Villas.
The tour includes: Flinders Ranges National Park, Mambray Creek National Park, the historic outback town of Quorn, Warrens Gorge Conservation Park, the Willochra Plains, Ancient Aboriginal Art Sites, rawnsley park station, Wilpena Pound, Elder Ranges, Bunyeroo and Brachina Gorges, Melrose (the oldest town in the Flinders Ranges) and the Clare Valley for wine tasting.
You’ll search for the rare Yellow Footed Rock Wallaby, see an abundance of Kangaroos, Emus and Wedge Tailed Eagles. Visit ancient Aboriginal cave paintings, meet the locals and enjoy camp fires and camp cooking.
Accommodation options range from a tent under the stars through to luxury Eco-Villas.
This is a great value tour that packs a lot into just 3 days!
- Small Group Eco Tour
- Unique and rare Australian Wildlife
- Spectacular Outback Landscapes
- Aboriginal Rock Art Sites
- Flinders Ranges National Park
- Mambray Creek National Park
- Historic Township of Quorn
- Warrens Gorge Conservation Park
- Melrose, the oldest town in the Flinders Ranges
- Camp Fires
- Kanyaka Outback Ruins
- World famous Wilpena Pound
- Bunyeroo and Brachina Gorges
- Moralana Scenic Track
- The deserted Willochra Plains
- Southern Flinders Ranges
- Clare Valley wine tasting
- All Meals Included