Double Island Point Surf Lesson on Australia's Longest Wave from Rainbow Beach Including 4WD Great Beach Drive
Learn to surf on Australia’s longest, safest, beginner wave. The most stunning location you could dream of experiencing a surf lesson. Escape the crowds to Double Island Point only accessible by 4WD vehicles. Dolphins live here too! Explore Australia’s longest and safest beginner surf location with beginners riding waves 100’s of meters long. Experience small group to surf instructor ratio’s away from the crowds ensuring faster progression in a safe family friendly environment. You're guaranteed to stand up on your first surf lesson or your next surf lesson is free.
The smaller surf school groups equal more waves for you and a much better 1 on 1 surf instructor time. 90 percent of clients are first time surfers so don’t worry if you have never learned to surf before, your guides will get you surfing quickly by teaching you the right surfing techniques safely on the latest design of soft boards in a variety of sizes to suit everyone.
- Depart Rainbow Beach in specialized 4WD vehicle
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive passing the stunning famous Rainbow Beach colored sand cliffs and arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Enjoy breathtaking remote beaches with an amazing sense of freedom, home to Australia’s longest beginner waves.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach
- Fun surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors
- Instructor assisted wave positioning & riding in the water
- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Rainbow Beach.