Buccaneer Archipelago Air Tour from Broome Including Cape Leveque
Experience the best of what the West Kimberley has to offer in one day. You will encounter gorges, waterfalls, remote islands, ancient reef systems, a historic cattle station and oodles of sights and sounds throughout this spectacular wilderness.
- View the ancient Kimbolton Ranges and the majestic Fitzroy River.
- Experience the astonishing rapid tidal movement unique to this region at the Horizontal Waterfalls*.
- Marvel at the Thousand Islands that make up the Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Get an aerial view of Australia’s oldest family owned and operated pearl farm at Cygnet Bay.
- Land at Cape Leveque and enjoy a wonderful breakfast or afternoon tea.
- Admire the stunning red cliffs, relax by the beach or take a swim in the cool turquoise water of the Indian ocean.
- Return to Broome via the coast flying over Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek and Cable Beach.