Bonorong Wildlife Park and Richmond Afternoon Tour from Hobart
Get warm and friendly with a Tasmanian Devil at Bonorong Wildlife Park and get a taste of the convict days on this afternoon half-day tour from Hobart.
You'll be picked up from you Hobart hotel and travel to the Bonorong Wildlife Park to meet some of Australia's native animals - Kangaroos, Koalas, Cockatoos and Echidnas. Tour continues to one of Australia's most unique and historic towns, Richmond. A Georgian style village resplendent with mellow stone cottages will take you back in time to the convict days. Discover its convict history and visit the Richmond Gaol.
- Constitution Dock
- ABC Building - Hobart's original sandstone Railway Station
- Head out the Brooker Highway passing North Hobart and Newtown
- Derwent Entertainment Centre
- Bonorong Wildlife Park overlooking the Brighton Valley, offering close up experiences of Australia native animals
- Take a guided tour of Bonorong and learn of the habits of our native animals
- Visit Richmond - one of Australia's most unique and historic towns
- Time to explore Richmond - the bridge, the Gaol, convict built homes, small cottages, unique shops and restaurants