Barossa Valley Full Day Wine Tour for 2 Adults
The V.I.P Private Tour is Adelaide's best, The full day tour is in the BMW 7 Saloon or the Renault V.I.P Bus (groups over 3). 9:15 Departing 9:15 am from your pick up point we head into the Adelaide Hills, having a morning tea at the Mt Lofty look out, being the highest point of Adelaide the views fantastic, next to Hahndorf Village allowing you to step out and have a walk for up to half an hour, the busy main strip is pleasant with many galleries with souvenirs available. 11 am the Cellar doors open, off to Nepenthe for their great wines to sample then across to Shaw & Smith , both wineries are well known for their crisp White Wines & impressive Pinot's.
12:30 drive towards Henshke ( week days only) , Saturdays and Sundays we drive directly to Chateau Tanunda, being greeted by the Chateau's amazing staff you will get a private tasting along with a gourmet Cheese Board & Crackers, this tasting you will have the Premium Wines included , some date back 100 years old
- Adelaide pick up from your CBD point, Motel or Airport, also available at other locations, enquiry recommended for the outer CBD
- We head South to the Historic Town " Hahndorf" , parking at the Bakery for coffee / Tea and scones, 30 minutes free time for a stroll down the main street, chances to see Art, Craft and Souvenirs.
- Once regrouped then off to our first wine tastings , Nepenthe Cellar Door, tasting the Adelaide Hills Crisp White Wines then continuing across to Shaw & Smith , great Pinot's and also Crisp White Wines to sample.
- Heading now towards Tanunda, the drive being is around 65 minutes directly to "Chateau Tanunda".
- Chateau Tanunda is a landmark winery that once was the Largest Building in South Australia, the Chateau is a world leader in the Barossa wines and has won awards for decades, here is where the package includes a "Premium Wine Tasting", with a private host, the wines include the famous "Everest Shiraz" relaxing through the varieties with a Cheese Board and Crackers.
- Off to Seppeltsfield Winery for our final tastings.
- Food is inclusive , Lunch being at one venue and the Cheese Board with Crackers at the winery, this being the 2 course Lunch works very well through the 8-9 hour tour.
- Returning to Adelaide around 6:30 pm