3-Day Great Australian Bight Whale Tour from Ceduna
On the 3-day Whale Tour, you experience up close and first-hand ‘the Real Australia’ – its outback and coast, the pristine landscapes and abundant wildlife. Add the natural, expansive and untouched beauty of the Eyre Peninsula and Great Australian Bight to your travel list!
From May to November the Great Australian Bight is home to the Southern Right Whale and this 3-day tour looks to showcase the Great Australian Bight, the coastline of the Bunda Cliffs and the unique flora and fauna of the Nullarbor.
Day One: Ceduna
- Early morning pick up at Ceduna Airport
- Explore Ceduna and Surrounding area
- Overnight accommodation is the Ceduna Hotel
Day Two: Ceduna to Fowlers Bay
- Travel to the Head of the Great Australian Bight
- Experience Spectacular Bunda Cliffs
- Southern Right Whales
- Overnight at Fowlers Bay Units
Day Three: Fowlers Bay - Ceduna
- Experience Fowlers Bay Eco Whale Experience Tour
- Ceduna Aboriginal Arts and Culture Center