2-Day Kakadu Waterfalls and Art Sites from Darwin
Experience the very best of Kakadu National Park in the wet season! This 2-day Kakadu 4WD tour is designed to give you more for your money and is best suited to fit, energetic people between 18 and 55. A good level of fitness and agility is required to participate in this tour: Hikes between 3 to 6-kilometers on uneven terrain in remote areas. Travel in a small group with a knowledgeable local guide.
Day 1 (Lunch & Dinner included)
- 7am pick up from your Darwin City accommodation.
- Cruise the Adelaide river and get up close to (safely!) the infamous Salt-water crocodiles.
- Travel towards Kakadu, crossing the Marrakai and South Alligator floodplains.
- Keep an eye out for any wildlife amongst the woodlands and floodplains.
- View ancient Aboriginal Rock art at Nourlangie and take in our first breathtaking vistas of the Arnhemland sandstone plateau.
- Overnight Air-Conditioned Shared Bunkhouse Accommodation at either Anbinik Resort Jabiru or Mary River Roadhouse (No Sweaty sleepless nights camping! Showers and toilet facilities available.)
Day 2 (Breakfast & Lunch included)
- Early start as you explore some of Kakadu's hidden waterfalls for a refreshing swim.
- Either take a walk into Gubara Pools and explore the region around Nourlangie, or head into Motorcar falls in the southern region - this is entirely dependent on the condition of roads.
- After a day of walking and swimming, return back to Darwin.
Rest assured that no matter when you visit, you will be provided the best itinerary possible and your Kakadu experience will not be disappointing! Itinerary may be done in reverse at Guides discretion.