Sydney Harbour High Tea Cruise
Ladies and gentlemen: All aboard for High Tea at sea! Start your Sydney Harbour cruise in style with a glass of Brown Brothers pink bubbly. Your tea is served with a delicious assortment of hot and cold treats that will tempt both your sweet tooth and savory tastes. Select the best available seating or opt for a guaranteed window seat for unobstructed views.
Depart from Circular Quay in the afternoon aboard the Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2. Your cruise director gets the party started with a glass of Brown Brothers sparkling wine. It's a great complement to the views of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, among other landmarks you pass, on this 75-minute excursion.
You have two seating options to choose from: the best available seats on the day of the cruise, or upgrade to be sure you get a spot by the window. As your vessel glides smoothly across the water, get up to grab blinis topped with prawns, whole chocolate-coated strawberries, mini savory pastries, petit fours and more from the stands.
- Crystal Bay prawns on dill blini crème fraiche
- Finger sandwich selections including: cucumber dill and four crème dill fingers; smoked salmon, chive cream cheese and caviar; leg ham and Swiss cheese with chutney
- Porcini mushroom, chili jam and spec pork sausage rolls
- Caramelized onion, beetroot, goat cheese baby tartlet and chervil
- Mini scones with strawberry jam and vanilla cream
- Glazed mango and coconut custard tartlets
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries
- Assorted petit fours and truffles
- Glass of Brown Brothers sparkling wine
- Tea and coffee