Private Swan Valley Wine Day Trip from Perth
Treat yourself to this highly personalized service, tailored to your personal preferences, interests and schedule. Your tour will be meticulously planned to ensure that every detail, from your transport schedule to your itinerary is expertly managed. On the day you can change where you want to go and how long you want to stay depending on how your group is feeling. It is totally flexible and you are free to change any detail.
Your Swan Valley experience begins with a relaxed and informative introduction to one of the region's founding wineries, The Olive Farm Winery. Commencing with morning tea and coffee you will set out on an amazing day to remember during your stay in Perth, Western Australia.
The Swan Valley Wine region is truly picturesque and you will have plenty of opportunities to snap some photos as your tour is designed according you your preferences which means you can stay at any place as long as you like.
An example of an itinerary which can be put together for you includes:
- Pickup from your hotel
- Yahava Koffee for coffee and tea tasting - see and smell coffee roasting in progress.
- Lancaster Winery, including local cheeses
- Sitellas Winery
- Sandalford Winery - recommended Lunch venue, try the delicious Pork Belly!
- The Olive Farm Winery
- Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Talijanich Wines, try their famous fortified wines
- Mandoon Estate
- Hotel drop-off