Private Guided Tour of Ring of Kerry from Killarney
- Dingle Bay viewing point
- Spectacular Bray head loop walk
- The Ring of Kerry driving route – wonderful scenery and fascinating history
- Gaze out upon spectacular landscapes
- Experience the wild nature of Ireland
- Derrynane historical park, fairy forest and strand
- Ladies view, Torc Waterfall and Killarney lakes
Ring of Kerry, Valentia Island, Derrynane , Torc Waterfall , Bray Head Walk
This is a small group tour that travels off the beaten track and a long the narrow country roads of south Kerry
Our small luxury vehicle allow us to move away from the hustle and bustle of the loud tourist routes , where we can enjoy small nature walks and take our time to experience the destinations surroundings.
Isolated from the rest of Ireland by the impressive landscape, the Ring of Kerry Tour will take you where the locals go. Follow a coastal trail on windswept cliffs, perched above beautiful coastlines. This amazing guided tour takes you along the spectacular Wild Atlantic Way as you experience the most dramatic scenery that Ireland has to offer.
After an optional hike , you will get the chance to sample the fresh seafood and local craft beers in a nice cosy Irish Pub. Discover the bustling and colourful Portmagee village . For the active traveller who wants to experience a real slice of Irish life, this compact day adventure tops the menu.