Luxury Sydney City Private Tour
Experience the very best of Sydney on your luxury private city tour.
Your full day 8 hour private city tour will reveal the very best of Sydney in the care of your local expert guide. Tours start at a time that suits you with pick up from your hotel, airport or cruise ship terminal travelling aboard the fully appointed Land Rover discovery with full leather interiors, dual a/c, huge windows and lower-able air suspension for easy access. Enjoy refreshments and wifi on board and attentive guiding throughout the day as you see Sydney's most beautiful sights and hear about our fascinating history and local culture. Discover the classic sights like the Sydney Harbour, Opera House, The Rocks, Bondi Beach etc while also escaping the crowds to experience stunning local bushland and a sumptuous waterside lunch away from the hustle. As a boutique tour operator you are assured of an exceptional day out and the piece of mind of touring with a 5 star rated local company.
Your extensive luxury private Sydney tour itinerary:
- Begin your private luxury tour with pick up at your Sydney hotel, airport or cruise ship terminal. Start time is flexible based on your preferences, ship arrival times etc and is typically between 8 - 9am.
- Start the tour where it all began for Australia in the historic Rocks precinct with our oldest buildings, key sites and our fascinating story of struggle, conflict and ultimate success.
- Moving to the highest point in the city at Observatory Hill to get an elevated sense of the old Sydney streetscape and one of the best photographic spots in the city. A short stroll reveals the Darling Harbour and new Barangaroo precincts below.
- Drive through the city along Macquarie Street learning about the famous man who worked so hard to put Sydney on the map. See the earliest public buildings and admire the immaculate Hyde Park and beautiful St. Mary's Cathedral.
- Continue on past the grand Art Gallery of NSW, around the Botanic Gardens towards one of the cities best viewing points at Mr's Macquarie's Point for picturesque views of the harbour, Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- Venturing north over the impressive Harbour Bridge we make our way through affluent Sydney suburbs to North Head for the most panoramic views of the harbour & city skyline.
- We then head past Manly Beach to see surfers on the water and perhaps stop for a coffee before continuing along the coast towards the pristine Ku-Ring-Gai National Park.
- Enjoy sweeping Pacific Ocean views from West Head Lookout looking down on the famous Palm Beach, keep an eye out for wallabies and local wildlife as we leave.
- Dine right on the waters edge sampling fresh local cuisine and get a sense for how Sydney people live as you enjoy lunch well away from the tourist crowds.
- Head back towards the city past the Prime Ministers house and get a 'locals only' view of the city from across the harbour.
- Drive through the colourful villages of Wooloomoolloo, Pott's Point and King's Cross on our way out to the affluent Eastern Suburbs to see how the rich and famous of Sydney live.
- Admire countless bays and see waterside mansions as you head past The Gap at Watson's Bay towards the famous sands and turquoise waters of Bondi Beach.
- Return to the city through the charming revitalised villages of Paddington and Woollahra and be dropped off at any location.