Island Tour of Aruba
Aruba is defined by clear, deep blue skies and the heat of consistent trade winds. It is an island destination that attracts everyone from sport enthusiasts to the most enthusiastic sun worshipers. On this tour get a unique view of the islands most photographed attraction - the Natural Bridge, see the second largest city in Aruba and learn how Baby Beach got its name.
See various stops along the way including:
- Tour at the Aloe Vera Factory
- Stop at the Casibari Rock Formation
- Ruins of Bushiribana - These ruins are the remains of a gold smelter that was built of natural stone in 1825 and functioned for most of the 19th century.
- Natural Bridge - One of Aruba's most popular attractions, the bridge is a formation of coral limestone cut out by years of pounding surf, and is one of the largest rock spans of this type in the world.
- Visit Alto Vista Chapel and California Lighthouse
- Relax at Arashi Beach for a refreshing swim
On your return journey, you drive through downtown Oranjestad. You have the choice to be dropped off downtown to wander amongst the shops and marvel at the Dutch architecture, or be dropped off at your hotel.