Half Day Phillip Island and Penguins Tour
Enjoy the sights of Phillip Island and the famous penguins
- Nobbies—Antarctic Journey Experience
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm visit
- Local Winery and Brewery Visit
- Sightseeing—Phillip Island coastline, The Bass Coast Hinterland
- Penguin Parade - General Viewing
Your day begins from Cowes at around 10.30 am and you drive to the Nobbies and visit the Antarctic Journey and walk around the boardwalk. After this, you drive along the cliff coast line to Summerland Beach, and head to Churchill Island for a visit. You leave Churchill Island and begin to sight see along the way to Kilcunda. Your journey heads through the Bass Coast Hinterland on our way back to Phillip Island. You stop at a local winery and brewery for some wine and beer tasting . You drive through the Rhyll village and head to the penguins. What a big and wonderful day you will have had.