Green Olive at Red Hill: Farmers Lunch Tapas and Wine
Enjoy a selection of delicious seasonal farm grown tapas plates for two people accompanied by a glass of Kelpie Bridge wine, followed by a dessert each and a farm roasted coffee! Admire the view of the vineyard, kitchen garden and ducks on the dam whilst enjoying this lunch. This unique experience takes places on a picturesque sustainable farm on the gorgeous Mornington Peninsula.
Be immersed in a fully edible landscape at Green Olive at Red Hill. A true food lover’s paradise! This is a unique agritourism concept where all the food and wine served is based around what is grown on the property.
Sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying a selection of seasonal farm grown tapas dishes with a glass of Kelpie Bridge wine. It will certainly be farm experience to remember.
The farmers lunch includes:
- A glass of Kelpie Bridge wine or a cold drink for each person
- A selection of 4 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu, to share between 2 people
- A farm made dessert, of your choice, for each person
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea for each person
- Your operator caters for most dietary needs so please advise during the booking process if you have any special requirements
- Indoor and outdoor seating, shared style seating