Great Barrier Reef Eco Snorkel and Dive Cruise from Cairns Including Lunch
You will cruise to the outer reef on board one of Cairns' newest reef craft, the TUSA 6, custom-built for ultimate comfort and easy access to the water. Passengers numbers are limited to just 60 to ensure plenty of space, and the friendly crew will ensure your day is fun, safe, and memorable. Two new sites are selected each day as the best for the day's conditions providing a whole new underwater adventure daily. Activities include marine interpretation presentations, guided snorkel tours, 'introductory' diving, and certified diving with up to 3 dives in the day available.
Start the day boarding at approximately 7:40am at A Finger, Marlin Wharf Cairns for an 8am departure. You will travel for approximately 90-minutes towards the outer reef where you will have approximately 4-5 hours free time out on the reef at two separate unique locations.
While out on the reef you will have the choice of snorkeling, taking a certified dive (choice of 2 or 3 dives) or if you're a beginner, you can also choose to take an introductory dive (1 or 2 dives) with your expert guide.
At the completion of your day, you will be returned to Cairns at approximately 4-4:30pm.
- 2 outer reef sites, chosen from our selection of 16 sites
- Fresh, healthy, and tasty buffet style lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Tea, coffee, and milo (with soup in the winter)
- Quality masks, fins and booties
- Top quality scuba equipment and dive computers
- Lycra suits for all in the warmer months (no charge)
- 5mm shortie wetsuits all year round (no charge)
- Free prescription mask hire
- Free guided snorkel tour
- Reef talk and presentation
- Professional photographer on-board
- Hot fresh water showers on-board