Great Barrier Reef Cruise to Moore Reef Pontoon and Return Helicopter Flight from Cairns
Explore the reef and everything it has to offer as you start the day off with a cruise out to the Moore Reef pontoon. From there explore everything out on the reef before taking to the sky for the voyage home and a experience the beautiful reef from the air.
Your local operator operates a fast, air-conditioned catamaran to a large pontoon (floating platform) located at pristine Moore Reef pontoon on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, approximately 40km from Cairns. Complete with complimentary snorkel equipment, glass bottom boat, semi-submersible coral reef viewing boat, an underwater observatory, marine life touch tank, and optional extras including a return helicopter flight.
Your trip includes:
- Travel to the Great Barrier Reef on-board an air-conditioned catamaran
- Tea and coffee on boarding the vessel
- Informative presentation hosted by our marine naturalist
- 4 hours at the outer reef
- Tropical buffet lunch including seafood, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruit
- Guided coral viewing from a semi-submersible vessel and glass bottom boat
- On-board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- All snorkeling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Full enclosed kids pool
- Underwater observatory
- Fish feeding presentation Freshwater showers and change rooms
- Full bar facilities (items at an additional cost)
- Tea and coffee prior to pontoon departure.