Gorgeous Gorges Fixed-Wing Scenic Flight and Ground Tour from Broome
Experience the best of what the west Kimberley has to offer in one day. You will encounter gorges, waterfalls, remote islands, ancient reef systems, a historic cattle station and oodles of sights and sounds throughout this spectacular wilderness.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the terminal prior to your departure.
- Explore the breathtaking Windjana Gorge and take a look at the marine life forms fossilized within the limestone of the gorge walls.
- Fly over the majestic King Leopold Ranges where the open Savannah woodlands cover the sun-burnt landscapes.
- Take a short (1-kilometer) bush walk and enjoy a refreshing dip in the spectacular pool at Bell Gorge. This is an amazing opportunity to relax, explore the area or walk a little further to the base of the amazing Bell Gorge.
- Experience the astonishing rapid tidal movement unique to this region at the Horizontal Waterfalls.
- Marvel at the Thousand Islands that make up the Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Land at Cape Leveque and enjoy a wonderful lunch & afternoon tea.
- Admire the stunning red cliffs, relax by the beach or take a swim in the cool turquoise water of the Indian ocean.
- Return to Broome via the coast flying over Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek and Cable Beach.