Cygnet Bay and Cape Leveque Air Tour from Broome by Fixed-Wing Aircraft
Experience the best of what the West Kimberley has to offer in one day. You will encounter gorges, waterfalls, remote islands, ancient reef systems, a historic cattle station and oodles of sights and sounds throughout this spectacular wilderness.
- View the ancient Kimbolton Ranges and the majestic Fitzroy River.
- Experience the astonishing rapid tidal movement unique to this region at the Horizontal Waterfalls
- Marvel at the Thousand Islands that make up the Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Land at Cape Leveque and enjoy a wonderful breakfast or afternoon tea.
- Admire the stunning red cliffs, relax by the beach or take a swim in the cool turquoise water of the Indian ocean.
- Take a short flight to Australia’s oldest family owned and operated pearl farm at Cygnet Bay for a delicious barramundi lunch.
- Enjoy a fast boat tour and feel the power of the world’s largest tropical tides as you cruise amongst giant whirlpools and standing waves
- Experience the Cygnet Bay pearl farm tour and listen to the fascinating history of pearling and how they cultivate some of the most sort after and beautiful pearls in the world.
- Return to Broome via the coast flying over Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek and Cable Beach.