Brisbane Half-Day Morning City Tour
Enjoy a comprehensive Brisbane's modern city tour over 3.5 hours covering all the major highlights including Mt Coot-tha, Newstead House, Government House as well as the major historical sites and places of interest. Small group and fully guided with live commentary all in air conditioned comfort. Tour has eight stops including two extended stops. Well designed to show you the old and the new with interesting commentary on our colonial past and historical milestones.
Your tour departs from Central Brisbane at 7:45am and finishes at 11:15am. Maximize your time in Brisbane by covering all the major sights of this vibrant city in one morning. 6 stops (2 extended). Travel in a fully guided air conditioned comfortable coach. Small group with live commentary.
- Early History - Tower Mill, Old Port Office, Customs House, Queensland Club, The Mansions, City Botanical Gardens, Parliament House, Newstead House (extended stop), Government House (stop), Regatta Hotel. Learn about the colonial past and historical milestones.
- Southbank - Grey Street Boulevard, Parklands, Brisbane Wheel (stop). Once and industrial area and transformed for World Expo 1988. Now Brisbane's most popular public space.
- Mt Coot-tha - lookout / cafe (extended stop). Fantastic views of the City below.
- Modern City - Suncorp Football Stadium (stop), Caxton Street and Paddington Precinct, City skyline. Sport plays and important part of the City's life. have your photo taken with one of our sporting heroes.
- Locals at Play - Fortitude Valley / Chinatown (stop), trendy precincts of New Farm and Teneriffe. See where we live and play.
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs - City Lookout (stop). Great views of Story Bridge and the City skyline.
- River Cruise / Wheel of Brisbane - after the tour ask the guide for a complimentary transfer to the Wheel of Brisbane (own cost) or City Hopper Ferry (free)