Australia Day Tall Ship Cruises on Sydney Harbour
Don the colors of green and gold, and get into the party spirit of Australia Day with two great tall ship cruises on Sydney Harbour. Get your adrenaline pumping and take part in the tall ship sailing race or see fireworks light up the night sky. Whether you are a local or an honorary Aussie for the day -- there is no better way to celebrate!
Tall Ship Race
Be part of the adventure as the Tall Ships of Sydney battle it out on a race from Bradley’s Head to the Sydney Harbour Bridge finish line. Watch the crew set the sails or jump in and lend a hand as you race for victory. When you are not racing, enjoy a barbecue lunch including salads and desserts with unlimited Australian wine, beer and soft drinks. Relax to the sound of the live music while the stunning views pass you by.
Soak up the exciting Australia Day atmosphere while cruising the stunning waterways of Sydney Harbour before anchoring in Darling Harbour - the heart of the action! On this Australia Day tall ship cruise you’ll enjoy fantastic views of the fireworks, live music and other entertainment, and a delicious barbecue buffet dinner including salads and desserts with unlimited Australian wine, beer and soft drinks.
Australia Day Menu - subject to change
- Grilled chorizos from the BBQ
- Vegetable basket with homemade aioli and tapenade (v) (gf)
- Tender scotch fillet steak
- Fresh king prawns
- Chicken skewers
- Tasty beef sausages
- Grilled onions
- Freshly baked bread rolls
- Mesclun salad with carrots, spanish onions, cherry tomato and cucumber served with classic vinaigrette
- Baby potato salad with roasted kumera, celery, mint and whole egg mayonnaise
- Pesto pasta salad is with feta, semi dried tomato, kalamata olives, pesto and tomato ragout
- Pavlova with fresh cream and fruit
- Australian wines (red, white and sparkling)
- Australian beers
- Soft drinks, juices and water